Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trip to Canada

Niagara Falls

  When I was an elementary school student, my family and I traveled to Canada.
  In Canada, Niagara Falls were very famous for sightseeing. If you get onto the ship, you can see Niagara Falls nearby. We wanted to see it nearby, but we couldn’t get onto the ship; because we were ran out of time, but seeing Niagara Falls from above had enough impact to memorize.



Chipmunk

   We also saw the beautiful nature. The shiny green trees were very beautiful! If you are lucky, you can see the animals, like bear and chipmunk in woods. Luckily, we saw chipmunk, and it was very cute.

Maple Syrup

  In Canada, maple syrup is very famous for souvenir.  Some of the maple syrup’s bottle is shaped like a maple leaf, and it’s very cute! But at that time, we bought some maple syrup cookies for souvenirs. It was bittersweet taste, and was very delicious!
  The temperature is cold in Canada even in summer, therefore I recommend taking coat or cardigan with you. It’s very chilly, but the air is bracing and I felt refreshed, so I like Canada very much!

17 comments:

  1. I've been to Niagara.
    The falls were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomoya>>
    I recommend to go there:)
    The Canada's view is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mika>>
    I think so too!
    I want to go there again!8^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hiro,
    Your explanation is easy to understand:)
    The chipmunk is very cute as you said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soeun>>
    Thank you for the comment!
    I'm happy to hear that:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hiro,I' Ophelia.
    The falls looks so amazing!you made me want to go to CANADA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog. your picture made me happy. Since I love Niagara and maple cookies. I always eat maple cookies with tea. it is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi hiro, my sister has being to Canada for a foreign student too, but I really want to visit there,
    and the photo of Chipmunk is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pancakes with maple syrups in da morning!!!! you must have had great memories from there!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Niagara falls picture is powerful!
    I envey your great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The picture of Niagara Falls is very impressive and refreshing:D
    You were so lucky to see chipmunk! It's very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Hiro.
    Niagara Fall is very beautiful I think.I want to see it once.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Last year, my sister went to Canada for school trip. She bought us maple syrup for souvenir too. maybe same bottle!It's very sweet taste. I wanna go there and see the Niagara falls:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been to Canada before. But, I didn't go to Niagara Falls. So, I want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like maple syrup!! i wanna go to niagara falls. it is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ate mayple syrup too! It's good taste:)

    ReplyDelete