Thursday, May 19, 2011

Front of the Fourth and Fifth Building

   Near the fourth building, there is a room called “Extension Center”. This room is for searching the qualification, you want to examine. You can search and apply for the lecture (lesson for qualification) too. There are various kinds of qualifications, like Word, Excel, TOEIC, and so on. I want to use there to get many qualificationsJ!

You can buy something at a shop near fourth building. At lunch time, the shop is full of people. If we are late to begin with buying a lunch, almost every food will be sold out, so we should hurry to buy a lunch there.

At second floor of fourth building, front of auditorium, there is an open space, perfect for relaxing. We can get plenty of sunshine at sunny day there. But in summer, it’s too hot there, so I don’t recommend going there in summer.

In front of fifth building, there is gymnasium. At there, students enjoying sports at free time. Always, someone are using gymnasium when I see there. In front of the gymnasium, there is a smoking area. It’s very smoky, so I don’t want to stay there, but there can get plenty of sunshine, so I like it.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hiro,

    I like your template, and you have added important information about the Extension Center. However, some of your pictures are covering what you wrote. Please fix this in class.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Extension Center” is very useful:)
    I did not go there so many times, but many students use it practically.
    I want to use this room and get many qualifications too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will use Extension Center a lot for taking licences!
    You took pictures very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. George>>
    Thank you for the comment.
    I fixed the blog, so it's all right now I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aya>>
    I recommend to go there!X)
    I want to use there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mika>>
    Thank you!
    I like taking photos like these daily scene:)

    ReplyDelete